The Victorian Responsible Gambling Foundation and Gambler's Help encourage the dissemination and exchange of information provided on this website and gamblershelp.com.au.
Unless stated otherwise, copyright for this website (including content and design) is owned by the State of Victoria or is used by the State of Victoria under licence.
Users are permitted to copy and redistribute content contained within this website in accordance with the licence terms and conditions of Attribution-Non Commercial-No Derivatives 3.0 Australia with the exception of:
- any images, photographs or branding, including the Victorian Coat of Arms, the Victorian Responsible Gambling Foundation logo, the Gambler’s Help logo and the Victorian Government logo
- the design and layout of this website
- content supplied by third parties
- datasets (see licence conditions for the use of datasets).
When using content from this website or gamblershelp.com.au, you agree to be bound by the licence terms and conditions.
Unless otherwise stated, all material obtained from this website, excluding datasets, is to be attributed as either:
© Victorian Responsible Gambling Foundation
© Gambler's Help
Unless otherwise stated, datasets obtained from this website are to be attributed as either:
© Victorian Responsible Gambling Foundation and licensed for re-use under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia licence
© Gambler's Help and licensed for re-use under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia licence
Where a third party holds copyright in material presented on this website, their permission may be required to use the material.
We have made all reasonable efforts to:
- clearly label material where the copyright is owned by a third party
- ensure that the copyright owner has consented to the material being presented on this website.
If you have any queries regarding this copyright notice, please contact us at:
Victorian Responsible Gambling Foundation
PO Box 2156
Royal Melbourne Hospital, Victoria 3050
Telephone: (03) 9452 2600