Prevention Partnerships Program
The Victorian Responsible Gambling Foundation’s Prevention Partnerships Program aims to help prevent and reduce gambling-related harm within local communities across Victoria.
The Prevention Partnerships Program has been operating since 2014 and has funded a wide range of community-based, not-for-profit, local government and public health organisations to test new ideas and build evidence for effective practice in the prevention of gambling harm.
Diverse groups in urban and regional Victoria run projects that build social connection and resilience to prevent and reduce gambling harm in local communities and among at-risk groups. These projects also aim to break down the stigma around gambling harm and encourage people affected by gambling to seek advice and support.
Find out about the 2019–2021 projects.
For more information about the Prevention Partnership Program, please contact:
Phone (03) 9452 2600
Prevention programs news
- OAM honour to Three sides of the coin director — 5 Feb 2020
- Funding to tackle local gambling harm — 10 Oct 2019
- Public libraries open doors as gambling alternative — 17 Sep 2019
- Applications for Prevention Partnerships Program now open — 23 May 2019
- Youth voice heard in new regional gambling harm prevention initiative — 6 May 2019