Prevention Partnership Program
The Victorian Responsible Gambling Foundation’s Prevention Partnership Program aims to help prevent and reduce gambling-related harm within local communities across Victoria.
The Prevention Partnership Program has been operating since 2014 and has funded a wide range of community-based, not-for-profit, local government and public health organisations to test new ideas and build evidence for effective practice in the prevention of gambling harm.
Diverse groups in urban and regional Victoria run projects that build social connection and resilience to prevent and reduce gambling harm in local communities and among at-risk groups. These projects also aim to break down the stigma around gambling harm and encourage people affected by gambling to seek advice and support.
For more information about the Prevention Partnership Program, please contact:
Phone (03) 9452 2600
Prevention programs news
- Assisting regional Victorians to reduce gambling harm — 2 Jul 2018
- Front of mind with Louise Glanville — 29 Jun 2018
- Preventing gambling harm in CALD communities — 26 Jun 2018
- New study to shine light on Victorian gambling — 24 Apr 2018
- Front of mind with Louise Glanville — 29 Mar 2018