Love the game, not the odds
Our Love the Game program is about revelling in the moments that make sport great. We're determined to disrupt the normalisation of gambling and encourage fans, players and the broader community to play an active role in making this happen.
In 2018, for the first time, all 10 Victorian AFL clubs are on board, signing up to our Love the Game Charter and pledging a commitment to reduce exposure of their fans and members to sports betting.
Love the Game news
- Attitudes to gambling – latest Victorian data — 17 Apr 2018
- Foundation applauds Melbourne FC’s bold decision to phase out pokies — 4 Apr 2018
- AFL Victoria 2018 'Love the Game' themed round — 29 Mar 2018
- Front of mind with Louise Glanville — 29 Mar 2018
- Time for ‘the talk’ with your kids… the gambling talk — 7 Mar 2018
Let's take the focus off betting
Have the talk with your teenager about gambling.
Love the Game supporters
Our elite and grassroots sporting club partners help us spread the message that the best way to enjoy sport is to celebrate its great moments and to love the game, not the odds.
Did you know?
Seventy-five per cent of kids who watch sport on TV think that gambling is a normal part of sport.
Sporting Club Program
Our Sporting Club Program aims to counter the normalisation of gambling in sport and to create healthy sporting clubs.
School Education Program
Our School Education Program is an initiative that helps students to navigate the new gambling landscape and avoid harm from gambling.