Responsible service of gaming (RSG) training schedule
From 1 January 2017, new Responsible Service of Gaming (RSG) training is being introduced for Victorian gaming venue staff.
The training will equip gaming venue staff with the knowledge and skills they need to ensure that gaming is provided responsibly. As part of the new training requirements, two modules will need to be completed by gaming venue staff.
Module 1 is an online course hosted by the State and module 2 will be delivered face-to-face to staff in gaming venues. Module 1 must be completed within one month of commencing work in a gaming venue and module 2 must be completed within six months of commencing work in a gaming venue.
The Victorian Responsible Gambling Foundation offers face-to-face responsible service of gaming training sessions at our North Melbourne office: Level 6, 14–20 Blackwood Street, North Melbourne
- Monday, 18 November 2019, 10.30 am – 12.30 pm
- Tuesday December 17 2019, 1.30–3.30 pm
- Thursday January 30 2020, 10.30 am – 12.30 pm
- Wednesday 4 March 2020, 1.30–3.30 pm
- Tuesday 7 April 2020, 10.30 am – 12.30 pm
- Thursday 14 May 2020, 1.30–3.30 pm
- Wednesday 17 June 2020, 1.30–3.30 pm
For any queries about these training sessions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.