Gambler's Help services
We fund and work closely with organisations across Victoria to provide free and confidential Gambler’s Help services to people experiencing harm from their own or someone else’s gambling.
Services offered include telephone, face-to-face, online and financial counselling as well as advice and information.
Gambler’s Help services – metropolitan
- Northern Melbourne: Banyule Community Health
- Bayside, South Eastern Melbourne, Frankston–Mornington Peninsula: Connect Health and Community
- Eastern Melbourne, Inner East Melbourne: EACH
- South Western Melbourne: IPC Health
- Inner North Melbourne: The Salvation Army
Gambler’s Help services – regional
- Barwon, Great South Coast: Bethany Community Support
- Grampians: Child and Family Services
- Hume: Gateway Health
- Gippsland: Latrobe Community Health Service
- Goulburn Valley: Primary Care Connect
- Loddon Mallee: Anglicare Victoria
First Nations Gambling Awareness Programs – statewide
In-language Gambler’s Help services – statewide
Gambler's Help catchment maps
These maps show the catchment areas for Gambler's Help services in regional Victoria and metropolitan Melbourne, and the local government areas the catchments encompass.