We are proud to launch our new website. We’ve listened to your feedback and made improvements by creating a corporate VRGF website and Gambler’s Help website. These sites sit side-by-side to allow easy access to relevant information for our target audiences.
New features on the Gambler’s Help tab have been implemented with support seekers’ needs in mind. They include:
- postcode search facility for Gambler’s Help service locations with details on services offered at each location
- dedicated page for Aboriginal help seekers
- consistent language – we have worked to ensure language is consistent across the site and appreciate your ongoing feedback
- more personal stories – we will be producing content in the near future to highlight on the new site.
New features on our corporate Victorian Responsible Gambling Foundation tab include:
- improvements to navigation, menu structure and mobile accessibility
- a section devoted to Gambling in Victoria with the latest statistics, information and analysis
- information for professionals, such as training, events and resources.
A feedback feature has been embedded into all webpages so you can tell us what you think. We invite you to use this feature as it will help us to continually improve.
In redeveloping our online presence, the Foundation is pleased to have worked with the Gambler's Help community and other stakeholders to make improvements.