Tabcorp released its 2016 Annual Report on 4 August 2016.
Notable items for 2015–16 reported by Tabcorp include:
- Tabcorp's total turnover on racing and sportsbetting was $12.7 billion, an increase of 2.7 per cent
- online turnover increased by 12 per cent to $3.8 billion, while retail outlet turnover fell by 1.1 per cent to $6.5 billion and call centre turnover fell by 6.7 per cent to $0.53 billion
- Tabcorp has more than 430,000 active account holders and more than 65 per cent of online bets are now made on mobile devices
- TAB race betting turnover increased by 2.8 per cent and revenue (player losses) increased by one per cent (this is less than the inflation rate)
- TAB sports betting turnover increased by 7.2 per cent, however revenue decreased by 3.9 per cent
- Victorian race betting revenue increased by 2.6 per cent to $411.4 million, while sports betting revenue fell by 5.8 per cent to $38.5 million
- Tabcorp paid $428.6 million in gambling taxes and $786.9 million to the racing industry. This included $331.2 million to the Victorian racing industry
- Keno revenue increased by 4.8 per cent to $208.5 million, with a 20.4 per cent rise in Victoria
- Tabcorp Gaming Solutions supports 8,800 pokies in Victoria, with 75 per cent of these covered by the Diamond Rewards loyalty scheme. There are now more than 398,000 Diamond Rewards members.