Skip to Main Content

Contact us

Victorian Responsible Gambling Foundation

You can contact our office by:

Telephone: (03) 9452 2600.

Our office hours are 9 am to 5 pm, Monday to Friday.


Level 6, 14–20 Blackwood Street
North Melbourne, Victoria 3051
View Google Map

Postal address:

PO Box 2156
Royal Melbourne Hospital, Victoria 3050
DX Number: 210285

ABN: 72 253 301 291

Media enquiries

Media can direct enquiries to:

Fiona Skivington, Manager, Media and Communication
Telephone: 0428 248 931.

Access our latest news and media.

Gambling Information Resource Office

If you have an enquiry about gambling and its regulation in Victoria, you can contact our Gambling Information Resource Office on:

Telephone: 1300 260 019 (cost of a local call in Victoria).

You can also subscribe to our GIRO alert and our eMagazine Inside gambling to receive regular updates.

Gambling in Victoria is a one-stop-shop for the latest statistics on gambling behaviour and attitudes in our community. Find out more about gambling in Victoria.

Gambler's Help

You can contact Gambler’s Help for free and confidential support.

To talk to someone about your gambling, call:

  • Gambler’s Help line: 1800 858 858
  • Gambler’s Help Youthline: 1800 262 376.

These lines are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

For face-to-face support and counselling, find your local Gambler's Help service.

You can also access support through online chat and email. Find out more about these and other types of help and support.

If you have hearing or speech difficulties

If you are deaf, or have a hearing or speech impairment, you can contact us through the National Relay Service.


If you have a compliment, comment or complaint about our services, please let us know your feedback.

We take accountability and transparency very seriously. The Protected Disclosure Act 2012 enables people to make disclosures about improper conduct in the public sector without fear of reprisal. We encourage anyone who observes improper conduct at the Foundation to disclose it to the Independent Broad-based Anti-corruption Commission (IBAC). Find out about the process for making protected disclosures.

Freedom of information

Under the Freedom of Information Act 1982 you have the right to access documents in the possession of Victorian Government agencies like the Foundation. Find out how to make a freedom of information request to the Foundation.

Back to top