When you join the Foundation you become part of a diverse community of highly skilled people committed to making a difference. You also have the opportunity to work with our many partners and other organisations committed to addressing gambling harm in our community.
If you share our passion for improving the health and wellbeing of Victorians, look for our job vacancies at careers.vic.gov.au.
We aim to create an enjoyable, flexible and collaborative workplace that encourages personal and professional growth.
Our culture reflects our key values of collaboration, curiosity, integrity, outcomes focused, and respect.
We offer a range of benefits to make working with us as rewarding and satisfying as possible. These include:
- learning and development programs
- flexible work arrangements and family-friendly policies
- the ability to purchase additional annual leave (in addition to the standard annual leave)
- study leave
- 14 weeks of paid parental leave
- cultural and ceremonial leave for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff
- salary sacrifice for superannuation
- free and confidential counselling and support through an external Employee Assistance Program
- a discounted yearly public transport card (myki)
- discounted health insurance products
- free flu vaccinations
- a no-fee social club.
For more information about employment opportunities and working at the Foundation, please contact Cathy Daly, Director, People and Culture, on (03) 9452 2647.
If you are interested in a career as a Gambler’s Help counsellor, we suggest you contact our partner Gambler's Help community and health organisations to enquire about employment opportunities. Please note that these services only employ professional, accredited counsellors.