Victorian Responsible Gambling Foundation
Who we are
The Victorian Responsible Gambling Foundation is a statutory authority created by the Victorian Parliament to address the challenge of gambling harm in the Victorian community.
Read more about who we are.
We work with a multitude of organisations and individuals across Victoria to address gambling harm as well as to reduce the risks for people not yet experiencing harm.
Read more about our partners.
What we do
We work with partners and communities to inform people about the risks of gambling, and to provide support to those who need it, including people affected by someone else’s gambling.
Read more about what we do.
Our 2018–2021 strategic plan builds on our public health approach and emphasises partnerships as key to achieving our vision of a Victoria free from gambling harm.
Read more about our strategic direction.
News and media releases
- Australian Racing Fact Book 2020–2021 edition published — 20 Jan 2022
- Request for tender: 2022 Victorian Population Gambling and Health Study — 20 Jan 2022
- Commission to hear application for additional 23 pokies at Club Ringwood — 30 Dec 2021
- Commission to hear application for additional 10 pokies at Valley Inn Hotel in Geelong — 30 Dec 2021
- Launch of our Innovate Reconciliation Action Plan 2021–2023 — 16 Dec 2021