Victorian Responsible Gambling Foundation
Who we are
The Victorian Responsible Gambling Foundation is a statutory authority created by the Victorian Parliament to address the challenge of gambling harm in the Victorian community.
Read more about who we are.
We work with a multitude of organisations and individuals across Victoria to address gambling harm as well as to reduce the risks for people not yet experiencing harm.
Read more about our partners.
What we do
We work with partners and communities to inform people about the risks of gambling, and to provide support to those who need it, including people affected by someone else’s gambling.
Read more about what we do.
Our 2017–2018 strategic plan builds on our public health approach and emphasises partnerships as key to achieving our vision of a Victoria free from gambling harm.
Read more about our strategic direction.
News and media releases
- New Study To Shine Light On Victorian Gambling — 24 Apr 2018
- Attitudes to gambling – latest Victorian data — 17 Apr 2018
- Welcome to our new website — 16 Apr 2018
- Foundation applauds Melbourne FC’s bold decision to phase out pokies — 4 Apr 2018
- AFL Victoria 2018 'Love the Game' themed round — 29 Mar 2018