Victorian Responsible Gambling Foundation
Who we are
The Victorian Responsible Gambling Foundation is a statutory authority created by the Victorian Parliament to address the challenge of gambling harm in the Victorian community.
Read more about who we are.
We work with a multitude of organisations and individuals across Victoria to address gambling harm as well as to reduce the risks for people not yet experiencing harm.
Read more about our partners.
What we do
We work with partners and communities to inform people about the risks of gambling, and to provide support to those who need it, including people affected by someone else’s gambling.
Read more about what we do.
Our 2018–2021 strategic plan builds on our public health approach and emphasises partnerships as key to achieving our vision of a Victoria free from gambling harm.
Read more about our strategic direction.
News and media releases
- Innovative pilot tackling gambling harm in Ballarat — 27 Jul 2022
- Victorians lose $2.237 billion on pokies in 2021-22 — 22 Jul 2022
- Building on the public health approach — 14 Jul 2022
- Gambling addiction: where does treatment belong? — 14 Jul 2022
- Playing their part: engaging parents in online gaming — 14 Jul 2022