Victorian Responsible Gambling Foundation
Who we are
The Victorian Responsible Gambling Foundation is a statutory authority created by the Victorian Parliament to address the challenge of gambling harm in the Victorian community.
Read more about who we are.
We work with a multitude of organisations and individuals across Victoria to address gambling harm as well as to reduce the risks for people not yet experiencing harm.
Read more about our partners.
What we do
We work with partners and communities to inform people about the risks of gambling, and to provide support to those who need it, including people affected by someone else’s gambling.
Read more about what we do.
Our 2018–2021 strategic plan builds on our public health approach and emphasises partnerships as key to achieving our vision of a Victoria free from gambling harm.
Read more about our strategic direction.
News and media releases
- Gambling harm in three distinct communities — 20 Oct 2021
- Commission to hear application for 50 pokies at new venue in Lonsdale Street, Melbourne — 19 Oct 2021
- Ballarat to pilot new gambling screening tool — 19 Oct 2021
- Overcoming stigma key to overcoming gambling addiction — 18 Oct 2021
- E-sports a breeding ground for young punters: study — 31 Aug 2021